Lets face it. Growing up in the 90s was probably the last chance anybody could have a shot at having a normal childhood. The toys were cool, TV shows were fresh and the fun just didn't stop. Here are 18 ways to know you grew up in Indonesia during the 90s.
1) Watching Doraemon on TV
2) Having endless supply of Choki-Choki
3) Wanting to be Ultraman
4) Spending hours in the comic book section at Gramedia
6) Pondok Indah Mall Water slide
8) The satisfaction of this...
9) Nostalgic food packaging. RIP Potato Stick
10) Gaining X-ray Vision with these
11) Crushing on Nadya Hutagalung as MTV Asia's VJ
14) Do it yourself fashion stickers
15) Feeding the deers at Istana Bogor
16) NEVER having enough of these..
17) Pancakes at Puncak Pas
18) And of course, what we all dreaded most...