National Geographic has over a hundred year history of producing dynamic content about geography and exploration. The organization is famous for it's extraordinary photos of the world's most interesting natural phenomena.
Indonesia has this in abundance.
Combining Nat Geo's lust for the incredible, and Indonesia's ability to produce it, "Indo Geo" seems like an obvious combination.
1) Borobudor Temple At Dawn
2) Mount Semeru and Mount Bromo
4) Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta
One Of The Worlds Largest Mosques
6) Borobudor Temple At Night
9) Balinese Craftsmanship
13) Nusa Dua Temple, Bali
16) Tenganan Villagers Take Part In Perang Pandan
17) Coffee Plantation, West Java
18) Pura Ulun Danu Temple, Bali