Generally, Indonesian’s are a pretty chilled out bunch. Generally.
But push the wrong buttons and they can be set off. That’s why we’ve collected a list of things that can make an Indonesian angry, so you are better able to avoid their wrath.
So here are 15 things you may want to avoid doing to an Indonesian…
1) Seeing our flag and saying “Hey, is that the Polish flag?”
2) Assuming that Indonesia is ‘Third World’
We have the Internet guys, how else did we make WowShack?
3) By saying “Oh, is Indonesia like, near Bali?”
4) Expressing opinions on the WHOLE country based on your experiences in Jakarta / Bali only
5) Make us “lose face” in public
6) Saying that we’re all bad drivers
It actually takes mad skill and patience to drive in Indonesia!