Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Indonesia. Employees (and their immediate families) of WowShack, "The Promoter", and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 4-October-2015 and closes at 11:59pm WIB on 30-October-2015 ("Promotional Period"). WowShack will post on Facebook when the Promotion commences and will announce the winners on the 31-October 2015.
4. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must have a current Facebook account and comment on the competition post for their chance to win 1 Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro valued at approx. IDR 18,000,000, as well as a IDR 10,000,000 shopping voucher.
Instructions to enter:
a) via Facebook: entrants must comment on WowShack's Facebook post by telling us what what weird thing they love about Indonesia, for a chance to win the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 and the shopping voucher. They must also 'like' and share the post on their Facebook wall.
The best entrant will be selected on Facebook.
5. All entrants must ensure that their Competition entry is posted online during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected images/entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants' Facebook post and profile must be on public display so that entries can be accessible by the Promoter and contain adequate details to allow the Promoter to identify the entrant for the entrant to be eligible for entry.
7. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on the originality and creative merit of the response provided to the promotional question "Tell us weird thing you love about Indonesia". The winners will be notified according to their entry method: a) for entries submitted on Facebook - via a comment on their Facebook post with their name tagged.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their entry/entries on any WowShack owned channels or used in future marketing.
10. One entry per person permitted. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by 14-November-2015, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
15. Each winner will be required to provide the Promoter with details requested by the promoter to redeem their prize before 14-November-2015. Prize will be mailed out to the winners once details have been received.
17. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images ("Content"). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook, Inc. from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
21. Information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
22. The Promoter is WowShack Pty Ltd
23. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
24. Caution: any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.