Indonesia offers views and scenery so vast and diverse that you may find it perplexing that Indonesia is, in fact, just one country. There are literally thousands of amazing places to visit in Indonesia - but always remember it's not about the destination; it's about the journey.
Check out the images below, and get inspired to explore Indonesia now! And so the adventure begins...
1) Desa Putung, Manggis, Karangasem, Bali
2) Gunung Prau, Dieng, Jawa Tengah
3) Ranakumbolo, Gunung Semeru, Jawa Timur
4) Pantai Yanain Hulaiu, Pulau Haruku, Maluku
5) Tebing Watu Mabur, Bantul, Yogyakarta
6) Gili Trawangan, Lombok, NTB
7) Gunung Bromo, Jawa Timur
8) Pantai Pasir Panjang, Kalimantan Barat
9) Desa Wisata Panusupan, Purbalingga, Jawa Tengah
10) Bukit Warinding, Sumba Timur, NTT
11) Pulau Rinca, Flores, NTT
12) Taman Balai Kambang, Solo, Jawa Tengah
13) Air Terjun Mangkusakti, Lombok, NTB
14) Bukit Moko, Bandung, Jawa Barat
15) Bukit Selong, Lombok, NTB
16) Gunung Sumbing, Jawa Tengah
19) Gili Kedis, Lombok, NTB
20) Lempuyang Temple, Bali
21) Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Jakarta
Make the most of your adventure with these 3 quick travel tips:
- Take a portable charger: You don't want your phone running out of battery during your travels, which can easily happen when you're taking photos and using maps to find your way. Taking a portable charger gives you a back up option when you're running low!
- Take care of your oral health: As you're experiencing new food and types of cuisine while focusing on the adventure, it's easy to forget about your health. LISTERINE® Multi Protect Zero comes in handy to keep your gums healthy and your breath fresh when you're on the go - allowing you to make brave travel choices and #BeraniTunjukinDirimu
- Roll your clothes when packing: Rather than folding, when packing your bags, roll your clothes to save space and prevent wrinkles. This leaves more room in your bag for more important things!