Life in Indonesia, as we all know, is unique, and there are some key elements that add up to the experience. It really is the little things that count! We all get a little homesick, so whether you're out of the country for a week, a month, or even forever...here are 20 things we miss about Indonesia when we leave.
4) Those Street 'Nongkrongers'
5) Those Tropical Sunsets
6) Nasi Goreng for Breakfast
7) Feeling Like a Millionaire
8) Being Surrounded By a Living Culture
9) The Lack of Road Rules
10) Kaki-Lima Street Food
11) The Amazing Views and Landscapes
14) A Convenient Number of Convenience Stores
15) 24 Hour Delivery Service
17) Parking Anywhere, Anytime!
18) The Celebrations
From Hari Kemerdekaan to Chinese New Year - Indonesia knows how to celebrate and have a good time.
One of the less traditional types of celebrations Indonesia enjoys are its popular clubbing parties such as the Heineken Green Room – Original Sound Experiments, with this year’s “Can You See Music?” Experiment. Learn more about the event HERE, and follow Heineken on Twitter HERE. Woop woop!
And of course
20) Those Big Indonesian Smiles!